Christmas Gift Spoiler Alert (for my family): I’ve been making these sweet bird feeders for Christmas and I got SO into it, I’ve inadvertently created my own cottage industry… all over the kitchen table… my desk… our console table… the garage… I’ve posted a few in my *NEW* ETSY store (my store name is – you guessed it: Mishinctrl). And I thought a good ol’ blog post would help to advertise.
Do you have a bird enthusiast or gardener in your life that would appreciate a beautiful and quirky addition to their yard?
Each bird feeder is a matched set of mostly fine bone china, rescued from flea market obscurity and up cycled into a bird feeder using chain and an S hook. These pieces are handmade and unique, or doubly unique in that I only have two ;-). Just add either water or your favorite bird seed, and hang in an accommodating tree. Sturdy in most weather, but bring inside in windy conditions.
The Churchill (Staffordshire, England):
The Myott Olde Chelsea (Staffordshire, Enland):
The Tulip (Heinrich Germany):
(SOLD)The Elizabethan by Taylor & Kent (England):
The Churchill Tableware (Staffordshire, England):
The Johann Havilland (Bavaria, Germany):
Fairmount by Lennox (USA!):
Black and Gold (
Prestige China Garden (China):
- $22 – price includes shipping in the contiguous US.
- $4 additional for festive gift wrap!
- Rush shipping available, but order early to save!
- Click this link to Email me and include the following information:
- The name of the teacup you’d like
- The recipient address
- Any special requests (e.g. whether to include gift wrapping, rush shipping, etc.)
- When we’ve agreed on specifics, I’ll send you a payment request through PayPal.
- I’ll ship the next business day after payment is received. (Expect 3-7 days shipping).
OR – you can visit and order through my ETSY Shop: MishInCtrl.
Leave a Reply